E-book Signings — With Amy Rivers, author of “Complicit,” noon-2 p.m., and Annie Dawid, author of “Postpone My Sackcloth: Essays,” 1-3 p.m. Saturday, Coated Treasures E-bookstore, 105 Second St., Monument; 719-481-2655, coveredtreasures.com.
Poetry Readings: Veterans Day — 6-7 p.m. Nov. 11, Heller Center for Artworks and Humanities, 1250 N. Campus Heights Drive; heller.uccs.edu/events.
Youngsters’s Literacy Center — Teaching provided; 719-471-8672, childrensliteracycenter.org.
Hoopla Digital — Pikes Peak Library District patrons can use Hoopla Digital Freed from cost entry to movies, music and audiobooks from smartphones, tablets, PCs and Apple Tv; hoopladigital.com.
E-books and Extra — E-books, e-audiobooks, e-magazines free with PPLD library card. Click on on CyberShelf at ppld.org.
Pikes Peak Library District: ppld.org.
• Calhan, 600 Financial institution St.
• Cheyenne Mountain, 1785 S. Eighth St.
• East 5550 N. Union Blvd.
• Fountain, 230 S. Primary St.
• Extreme Prairie, 7035 Previous Meridian Road, Falcon
• Library 21c, 1175 Chapel Hills Drive
• Manitou Springs, Inside the Manitou Artwork Center, 515 Manitou Ave.
• Monument Library, 1706 Lake Woodmoor Drive
• Previous Colorado Metropolis, 2418 W. Pikes Peak Ave.
• Palmer Lake, 66 Decrease Glenway
• Penrose, 20 N. Cascade Ave.
• Rockrimmon, 832 Village Center Drive
• Ruth Holley, 685 N. Murray Blvd.
• Sand Creek, 1821 S. Academy Blvd.
• Ute Move, 8010 Severy Ave., Cascade
CARLOTTA OLSON, THE GAZETTE